Sunday, August 19, 2007

Quick Trip

I decided on a change of scenery from Norman, OK so I drove to Austin, TX. I knew it would be different. I realized as I drove in that this place was no longer home. Part of what made it home was my classmates, part of it was the routine of life as a student. Those have both changed. It still however is a place of refuge and comfort. I have enjoyed seeing friends so far and worshipping with 2 congregations that welcomed me during my time here. A nice chance to get away and hopefully get my brain a bit straightened out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was sooo wonderful to see you!!! Despite the change in your experience of Austin, please come back sometime so we can have a real visit...
Love,
Julie

Tim said...

Karen after knowing you for several years now, I know that your brain will never be straightened out. :)

Anonymous said...

You're so funny
Timmy Blodgett
You're so funny that I'm laughing allthetime...
(Sung to the tune of "Uncle Albert")

Love,
Julie