Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back from Austin

Okay, so Tim is right, my brain probably won't ever be straightened out, but it was nice to see people in Austin. Once again when I went seeking answers I came back with more questions. The questions I came back with will however serve to sort out where I might be called.

To the Seniors facing ords: Relax and take them for what they are. They are tests. If you don't pass, you can take them again, they are no the end all, you will still graduate. Review information so it is more easily accessible, read the question and answer all the parts of the question, and know that there are people praying for you.

To the Middlers: Enjoy your middler year. This is the year when you know the ropes and you aren't having to look forward quite so much. Junior year is a long haul with lots of new experiences. Take this year to grow in your relationships and prepare for what you will encounter in SPM and CPE.

To everyone else: It is always good to see friends and to have a chance to catch up a little.

Blessings!!

3 comments:

PPC Young Adults said...

We're so glad you came!

Anonymous said...

Love you!!
Julie

Anonymous said...

karen,
Just googled and got your blog. Knew you were in seminary. Give me a holler at rev.perkins@comcast.net. I wish my timing was better because I will probably have an education/youth position open next summer. I'm horth of chicago now in highland park. David Perkins