Wednesday, June 05, 2013

oops

So I got caught up in listening to the OU Women's softball game against Tennessee for the national title last night and forgot to write anything.  Makes me want to change a quote from Airplane to "looks like I picked the wrong week to start blogging everyday."  Oh well, like I said the first night, this isn't about being perfect, it is about getting started. 

I also spent a lot of time yesterday reading other blogs, particularly ones on organization.  I am fascinated with organization and I think there are some incredible ideas, but I need to figure out ways to help myself stay organized.  I have tried lots of different things, but I find that they get cumbersome.  So here's to finding ideas and trying to adapt them to fit my not so organized style.

No comments: