Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Neenah said No

Let this be a lesson in trusting your own instincts. I got a phone call from one of the committee members in Neenah, WI and we are finished. They liked my energy, but felt there was a disconnect. As I have thought about it, I was having to talk myself into it. It wasn't a match.

In the long run this is for the best. It is always a little hard to take rejection, but when I stop and really look at it, I think I knew it wasn't right.

So it is back to the proverbial drawing board and waiting to hear from Idaho.

I am looking forward to being at Cursillo this weekend. Time away to regroup and to listen.

2 comments:

Monica said...

am still praying for you...i wished you were going through this among us...we miss you, all of us, and we are thinking and lifting you up....

Time Loves a Hero said...

I'm glad it didn't work out either for you or for them, but getting the notice still sucks. Pray, act, and wait for it. God is Good, it will come.