Monday, July 30, 2007

The search continues

As a few more friends receive calls and embark on their journey into pastoral ministry, an update on my process. First, congratulations to those who are proceeding forward. To Paul who will be just outside of Nashville, to Tim who it looks like will be in OKC and to those already called somewhere, blessings to each of you.

As for me I have had phone interviews with the APNC's of Columbia, SC and Neenah, WI. Both of these positions are associate for Christian Education. I talked to Brenham, TX, but there are happenings in the life of that congregation that has slowed their process. I have sent my PIF and a sermon DVD to 2nd Nashville. Heard back from them today that they would like to set up an interview in the next couple weeks about their associate position. I have also just sent my PIF to Boise, ID. It is a solo pastorate that looks absolutely cool.

I will just have to wait and see what God has in store for me.

2 comments:

PPC Young Adults said...

How exciting! I can't wait to find out what happens!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing how it all goes! Love and prayers in the meantime...
Julie