Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Kicking off 2008

2007 was a good year, but there is unfinished business at hand. I had hoped to have a call by this time, but alas it was not to be. God has definitely been in the process and things continue to move. I have some interviews coming up this month. I have spent the last several weeks doing pulpit supply and have had the opportunity to play several Christmas gigs. I keep busy with substitute teaching, pulpit supply, and a variety of odds and ends. I will start volunteering on Mondays at the Presbytery office next week.

I am learning to do ministry where I am. I am learning to be patient and to wait. I am learning to deal with frustration and find silver linings in the situation.

Blessings as we start a new year!
Oh yeah....GO SOONERS!!!!! Maybe they can win the Fiesta Bowl tonight!

No comments: