Monday, June 05, 2006

A Trip Home

It was nice to be home and to see family and friends. I spent the first few days playing with my nephews Josh and Jayson. Then they left with their Mom and Dad and my other sister and dad for France for a week. Besides playing with the boys, I also had time to see folks from my church and who I used to teach with.


Aah Norman, Oklahoma. Home of the OU Sooners. This is the North end of the stadium. There are times that I forget how much I miss the sites of my home town. Especially during football season.


While I was home I also had the opportunity to participate in worship at my home church. Having been in several different churches, I really like my home church.

Although is was nice to be home, it was also nice to come back to Austin and see my frends here. Now begins the preparation for General Assembly in Birmingham. Right now my glorified thought is to post daily from GA. We'll just have to see if that actually happens.

3 comments:

M. David Schaefers said...

Please post as much as you can from GA. We miss you around here.

Karen Wagner said...

I am taking my digital camera so hopefully I can post some pics of my adventures in Birmingham...although I will spend most of 8 days in committee meetings...won't that be fun!

Monica said...

sneak some photos, or better yet, audioblog during the committee meetings...that should show em a few things...then post for the world to hear what actually happens behind closed doors!!:)