Monday, June 12, 2006

HYMNS FOR EVERYBODY

HYMNS FOR EVERYBODY
Good evening, friends, and welcome to our hymn sing. We are pleased
to announce that we have a hymn for everyone. Our program this
evening will include:

The Dentist's Hymn - Crown Him with Many Crowns
The Weatherman's Hymn - There Shall Be Showers of Blessings
The Contractor's Hymn - The Church's One Foundation
The Tailor's Hymn - Holy, Holy, Holy
The Golfer's Hymn - There Is A Green Hill Far Away
The Politician's Hymn - Standing on the Promises
The Optometrist's Hymn - Open My Eyes That I Might See
The IRS Agent's Hymn - I Surrender All
The Gossip's Hymn - Pass It On
The Electrician's Hymn - Send The Light
The Shopper's Hymn - Sweet By and By
The Realtor's Hymn - I've Got a Mansion, Just Over the Hilltop
The Massage Therapist's Hymn - He Touched Me
The Doctor's Hymn - The Great Physician

And for you motorists at..

45 mph - God Will Take Care of You
55 mph - Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah
65 mph - Nearer My God To Thee
75 mph - Nearer Still Nearer
85 mph - This World Is Not My Home
95 mph - Lord, I'm Coming Home
Over 100 mph - Precious Memories!!!!

2 comments:

M. David Schaefers said...

I think you should post some Stan Hall-isms. I know you've got 'em.

Karen Wagner said...

I'll start that when I get back. There are some other great quotes from professors around too.