Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Race Begins...

Well, I am now officially a candidate for Student Body President along with 4 others. Each of us brings something a little different to the table, but I truly believe that any one of us would be wonderful in the office. I am glad that my felllow students have to tough choice to make. In the end I decided that the worst thing that could happen is that I don't win and I run to be on the Worship Committee again (which I have truly enjoyed).

There are 6 weeks left of school. Due dates begin to loom ever larger so I am trying to get started on a few projects now. This is always a busy time of year and it is about to get more so. So I guess it is back to reading for now.

1 comment:

Monica said...

fellow running mate- i feel confident that your amazing charm will beat us all to smithereens...besides, your name is god...that's a for sure thing...and by the way, i am totally looking forward to tomorrow night...rock on...