Sunday, November 04, 2007

Fall Sites in Norman, OK

This is a shot of pregame as the Pride of Oklahoma runs out of the tunnel and onto the field. Every time I watch them do pregame I am reminded of growing up watching it happen from our seats in the north endzone and then the feeling of the first game when I stood on the field in the middle of the formation.

The arial shot of Memorial Stadium in Norman. Where 84,000 people gather on a Saturday. For those in Austin, TX the atmosphere is much the same, just not so orange. People tailgate most of the day and the crazies come out.


The monarch butterfly migrates through Norman, OK every year. This is one that lit in mom's flower bed. This was also the largest one we've seen this season.




The trees that run along the side of my high school, Norman High, are gorgeous in the fall. They are not done changing color and in the coming weeks they should turn a fiery orange, yellow, and red.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

you're really bored...huh?

Karen Wagner said...

Ya Think? I am ready to move on, but I have appreciated time at home. But enough is enough.