Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Day after Christmas...

It's the day after Christmas and I'm out of bed
With way too many lists of things to do stuck in my head

I've been out shopping, fought the crowd at the mall
It didn't take long for me to hit the "I've had enough" wall

Presents are opened, underneath the tree is bare
but I've a new camera and new stuff to wear

Time with the family has been great fun indeed
but now with scholastic tasks I must proceed

PIFs and papers that I need to write
Books to read late into the night
(okay not really, but it rhymed)

Trying not to go shopping, I've no more money to spend
And there just aren't enough hours to see all my friends

This Christmas has been merry, but a little bit sad
This may be the last time at home, this Christmas I've had

What the New Year will bring, I really don't know
But here's to looking forward and seeing where I will go.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my friends and family.
May you be happy with what you have received this Christmas.
Peace

No comments: