Wednesday, August 16, 2006

AAACCKK!!!! ORDS ARE COMING!!!

Haven't posted in a while. Have started studying for ords. Several friends have said "You'll have no problems." Wish I felt that confident. I did like what my friend Martha reminded me though. The answers are in my head, I just have to let them out to play. Studying abounds and the stress levels begin to rise. For all of you unlucky enough to be around those of us taking ords, remember to take us with a grain of salt. We may be cranky and snippy, but know it is the stress of 4 freaking tests that you have to pass to move ahead with what you feel God is calling you to do. Prayers are appreciated!

Prayer of the Weeks to come:
Dear God, you have called me to this place, and have called me to this vocation. I can only do this through your grace. Help me continue to trust in you, that your will be done, even when I try and get in the way of that. Amen.

Peace.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Much luck, much luck! I will be thinking of all of you taking the ords...

Monica said...

hey- i have been thinking, praying, and asking God to deliver you with ease...many hugs to you and i can't wait to see you...

bcdees47 said...

Good luck! I know you will do well!